One of the several noted F-84F decoys at Brustem in '87. This particular one, FU-82 (FMS 53-6587), had a different c/s than the other Thunderstreaks present. The F-84F entered service within the BLu in 1955. Around 1972, the F-84's were replaced by Mirage 5BA/BD/BR's. At first, all 'Thuds' were stored at Koksijde. From here, several airframes went to BLu-bases to serve as decoys. Some of these aircraft later went to musea.