Church : the oldest part dates from the 11th century (the transept crossing)
and the most recent the 14th and 15th century (portal and balustrade in
flamboyant style built on to the bell tower) The choir stalls, pulpit,
high altar and reredos are all 18th century. The painting in the centre
of the church is by Rebuffet (1753).
Above the portal a stained glass window depicts parachutists
and aeroplanes around the Virgin Mary.
The north transept is lit by a stained glass window donated by
the Veterans of the 505th regiment of the 82nd Airborne Division.