From Kelley Point Park in Portland, Oregon, I saw this boat
traffic on the Columbia River. From left to right:
1. A Hanjin container ship is coming upriver to dock at Portland or Vancouver.
2. In the distance is a freighter coming upriver.
3. The boat in the foreground had been sitting there
for a while, perhaps for boat-watching.
4. The next freighter (bottom half of hull is
dark red) was anchored in the river.
5. The tugboat appeared and accompanied the Hanjin ship.
This was during a ride on my recumbent trike.