On the left hand - town hall tower, built in 1932.
On the right hand - one of the wall defensive towers, built in 1st half of 17th century.
Later it was rebuilt in the late Rennaissance style to serve as a belfry for the nearby cathedral.
These images may not be used in any form without permission. Copyright © 2004-2020 Jola Dziubinska. All Rights Reserved.