![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
The Orthodox Church of St. Maria Magdalena in the Praga district of Warsaw, on the right bank of the Vistula River.
Designed by Mikolay Sychew and built in 1867-69. Its form recalls Byzantine architecture and is crowned by four lesser and one greater onion domes.
It's one of the few churches in Warsaw not destroyed during the wars.
Now the Cathedral of the Orthodox Church of Poland. The interior is quite ornate, richly decorated, with a notable iconostasis.
These images may not be used in any form without permission. Copyright © 2004-2026 Jola Dziubinska. All Rights Reserved.
Please login or register.