The little church of "Den Hoorn", was originally built in 1425. At the end of the 15th century the tower has been built to the western facade. Years later the church tower also was used as a beacon for shipping. In the 17th century the choir area was broken down and replaced by a straight wall. The year 1646, depicted in the wall acnhors reminds to this reconstruction.