This image was created using three TIFF files that were taken from the same RAW file which was exposed so there would be detail in the jacket in extremely bright sun. The first 3 images in this gallery, are JPG images taken directly from these three TIFF files. The three files were combined as an HDR in Picturenaut, and then tonemapped. After that, I did a lot of selective area enhancements to even out the heavy shadows and bright highlights a bit more. Then I did a little bit of vignetting around the edge, and at the suggestion of Bruce Ward, adjusted the color balance a bit and reduced the color saturation slightly. From a picture that was almost unusable, I feel that it worked very well. The original raw image as shot looked pretty much like the first image in this gallery.