Copy this study and put in your favorite word program.
This study is about Christians and CHURCHES that support the sexually immoral or more specifically the LGBTQ movement. It began as a letter to a certain church but this work has grown since then and hopefully you will learn things on how to deal with the subject as titled. There are numerous links that elaborate on the claims made here. HOURS IF NOT DAYS of reading and listening material.
I am not here to bash nor oppress anyone, There is nothing that would disgust me more than someone even so much as treat or make fun of anyone including the LGBTQ community with less respect than anyone else. There are no exceptions found in the bible for the command to love thy neighbor. Matthew 22:37–39 It is Gods will for all men to be saved, and it is my will too. 1 Timothy 2:4
The first thing I would like to make clear is there is no need to search what the bible says about sexual immorality. The bible says NO to it. Its irrefutable. The bible says its a sin. I will include those verses many places below to make sure this subject is fully understood. This article is about Christians and churches who support ( the sin ) that the LGBTQ community are pushing, and how the bible views sexual immorality and the people who practice it AND the people who support it.
More needs to be considered with the role how the church deals with sexual immorality. WITH LOVE you invite everyone into church with open arms but in time the full nature of God needs to be revealed which includes Gods wrath against sin. Without understanding the God's wrath against sin you will not understand the need for the sacrifice of Jesus which in essense is the greatest illustration of Gods love. Each person grows at their own speed in their relationship with Jesus. It is a process, so be patient with everyone when they are in their early stages in Christ. Hebrews 5:13, 1 Corinthians 3:1 SEEK GOD FIRST -Mathew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; .... God is to our foundation to which all aspects of our lives are to hinge on..... including sexuality.
After seeing a LGBTQ banner on the grounds of a certain church in my city I was strongly compelled to study about what bible scripture could say about the LGBTQ movement and should a church support it.
I commend and honor any church that invites everyone and excludes no one from visiting their church AND as much as they desire. If this banner in question was created soley for inviting the " sexually diverse" to church I would be all for it. But I soon learned that was not the case. I found an LGBTQ group is using this churches fellowship hall ( once a month ) to promote their cause and their cause does not reflect Christian values. This was very alarming to me. IInviting a diverse group of people to church is wonderful but embracing diversity as we know what it means on this banner is something else. Jesus Christ came to save sinners -1 Tim 1:14 , not to give a ticket to sin. Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?
On this churches statements page is a wonderful welcome * FOR ALL PEOPLE " . And I believe that all Churches should agree. BUT a church should NOT allow such a group use its fellowship hall to promote its goal of having the world AFFIRM and accept its sexual immoral practices ! You may wonder if I jumped the gun on this allegation. No; before I made this study I sent this LGBTQ group a question if their was a campaign to share the gospel there. In short they said " no . I dont want anyone to think I made a quick judgment on this. This is the reply I receieved. .... PFLAG National and PFLAG chapters are non-sectarian, non-denominational, and not affiliated with any particular religious institution. Although PFLAG chapter meetings may be held in buildings owned by religious communities, PFLAG chapters are not programs of - nor do they promote the religious beliefs of - those organizations. / end. With that said can we assume there are no Christian campaigns associated with their meetings ?
I also Found this on their FB page --- PFLAG Lexington will offer support for families & allies of our LGBTQ community. Educating ourselves & others about unique challenges facing LGBTQ individuals, & collaborative community engagement and programming in support of awareness and understanding../ end This does not sound like they are in a rush to enter the sanctuary in the church next door. Of course we should treat these people ( everyone ) with respect and love them as God commands us. But real love is more than what appears on the outside. If you believe in Gods Word which includes the fact that all people will be judged (Heb 9:27 ) then I have to ask why this church is allowing this sinful movement to use their property ? Does it not concern them that unrepentive sinners are headed for hell ?
This is the letter I sent to this church -------------------------------
Dear Pastor, This letter is not about the right to love who you choose, nor about social acceptance, nor civil or equal rights. Its about sin and bowing down to it. I study the bible often and after seeing the LGBTQ banner on your property I found myself compelled to write. But before writing I sent them a question politely asking if there was a gospel campaign amongst their group. In short their reply was an unquestionable" no ". I had hoped there was something Godly taking place in their meetings on your property. Like God I'm not a respector of persons but also like God I stand against sin. This group is pro sexual immorality ( sin ) as defined in bible scripture. My short letter is not to oppress them in any way but rather to possibly learn how you made this decision to allow them to use your facilities for an agenda that the bible clearly defines as sin ? I believe ( with scripture ) that it is wrong and I politely ask you why do you believe its right ? ( you will see her reply in this work ).
I have many questions to ask but will respect your valuable time and ask that you answer just a few of them please. 1. How can a person who represents Gods Word allow a group whose lifestyle is in direct violation of Gods Word to use Christian property to promote said lifestyle ?
2. Is it possible , more like probable that anyone under your roof ( both sanctuary and fellowship hall ) be misled " deceived" into thinking that sexual immorality ( fornication ) is accepted of God because you allow the sexually immoral to use your facilities ? Marriage does not rectify this. Legalizing sin does not somehow make the sin dissapear from the eyes of God . Gods law supersede civil law. https://godsredeemed.org/index.php/articles/god/300-god-s-laws-supersede-civil-laws/file
3. Why would you allow someone living in unrepented sin to take communion or baptism ? 1 Cor 11:27-29 ( BAPTISM is for those who understand the gospel, repent of sin and have the intent to become new creatures in Christ ). ( Putting the old sinful man away ). I read on your site there are no restrictions at your communion table.
4. If you truly love the LGBTQ community with Godly love, wouldnt you share the truth about sexual immorality with them ? Proverbs. 27:5, 6 and Proverbs 28:23 Meaning you can love someone straight into hell by keeping the truth from them. And I hope you know you can share the gospel with them WITHOUT bringing up their sexual identity or preferences. As a shepard of Gods flock shouldnt you be more concerned of where people will spend eternity rather than having society " AFFIRM " the sin of certain people ?
5. Would you allow a group of heteorosexual men and women to use your facilties to promote their desires to fornicate ( have sex outside of marriage ) ? If not...... why would you allow homosexuals and not heterosexuals ? ( Think about this.... Homosexuals or Heteorosexuals THEY ARE FORNICATORS. Why are you allowing fornicators to use your Christian supported facilities ?
6. How can you preach about the sanctity of marriage or sexual morality ( immorality ) when sexual immorality is being promoted on your property ?
7. If you are not revealing the FULL nature of God ( which includes God's wrath on sin ) to your church visitors, then you are creating a God that does not exist in the minds of men. This is the called Idolatry. Exodus 20:4-5
Post article comment from me.... The pastor in question answered no questions.
Your churches Facebook page says " embrace diversity ( knowing what that means ) . A short video about churches who compromise " embrace "sexually immorality.................................. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL1ghs6N6NI
This is from a CHURCH that supports the LGBTQ ( not the particular church this letter was written to ) .... All things considered, it is important to remember that throughout church history, new information about people and the world have frequently led Christians to reconsider their beliefs. end / This is from the bible.... 1 Timothy 4:1 “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;” end/ Whats very interesting is part of the letter this pastor wrote me said in essence the same thing...... Just as science has shown us the world is not flat, science also sheds light on ones orientation and gender identity.Knowledge they didn't have in the first century or before."/ end . AMAZING similarity !!! May I say " sexual immorality is and has always been sin".
Again I think supporting any group who wants to promote their sin and have their sin affirmed by the world is wrong. I would love to hear your justifications on allowing this group to use your facilities. I apologize if what I see is something other than what I am have shared with you.
_________________.com or I would be pleased to talk with you or an elder in person about this issue.
Related verses I have found that speak on the subject of sexual immorality and those who support it-
1 Genesis 1:28. Same sex unions would find it impossibe to fulfill Gods mandate via this scripture. Gods order of the sexual union was laid out to be seen in creation.
1.5 Genesis 2:24 MAN should hold on to HIS wife . Genesis 3:6 SHE gave some forbidden fruit to HER husband. / Gods institution of matrimony is clearly defined in THE FIRST MARRIAGE.
2.R omans 1:18-31 QUESTION:
Romans 1:18-31 Does these passages say that homosexuals chose their lifestyle ? With a yes or no
please explain why ? Thank you very much ! Holland
Hi Holland: Thanks for sending your question to BibleStudy.org. Scriptural citations are from the modern King James Bible.
Let's review these verses:
Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
Rom 1:19 because the thing which may be known of God is clearly revealed within them, for God revealed it to them.
Rom 1:20 For the unseen things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being realized by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, for them to be without excuse.
Rom 1:21 Because, knowing God, they did not glorify Him as God, neither were thankful. But they became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing to be wise, they became fools
Rom 1:23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man, and birds, and four-footed animals, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves.
Rom 1:25 For they changed the truth of God into a lie, and they worshiped and served the created thing more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause, God gave them up to dishonorable affections. For even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature.
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another; males with males working out shamefulness, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not think fit to have God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do the things not right,
Rom 1:29 being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; being full of envy, murder, quarrels, deceit, evil habits, becoming whisperers,
Rom 1:30 backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud, braggarts, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 undiscerning, perfidious, without natural affection, unforgiving, unmerciful;
Rom 1:32 who, knowing the righteous order of God, that those practicing such things are worthy of death, not only do them, but have pleasure in those practicing them.
The answer to your question is a resounding YES. God condemned homosexuality in the Old Testament:
Leviticus 18:22 You shall not lie (have sex) with mankind (males) as with womankind (women). It is abomination to God.
Verses 26-28 of Romans 1 clearly says that God allowed men and women to choose to be homosexuals. In the past 20 years or so, science has tried to find a homosexual gene that makes a man or woman homosexual, but they didn't find any because it is not hereditary but a learned and chosen decision/practice.
One scripture that shows homosexuality s a choice is :
1Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor abusers, nor homosexuals,
1Co 6:10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11 And such were some of you. But you are washed, but you are sanctified, but you are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
The Apostle Paul explained that unrepentant sinners including homosexuals shall not be given eternal life and inherit God's Kingdom. This clearly shows that God knows this evil, perverse practice can be repented of and forgiven. And Paul points out that some Corinthians were homosexuals before God converted them.
Therefore, it is God's will that those who have practiced homosexuality repent of this sin to be saved. For additional information on this subject, I recommend you read our website article, Homosexuality and the Bible, by going to:
Sincerely,Al Murrey -Team Member, Bible Study.Org / end In short my interpretation is this.. God has put the knowledge of HIM ( as creator ) into the hearts of everyone by the creation that envelopes everyone in everything they see and KNOW. Because of this there is no excuse for anyone. This includes those who claim they were born being gay or other non Godly sexual orientation. NOTICE how God said " they became fools.:" God didnt say they were born fools. Notice God gave them up to UNCLEANNESS through the LUSTS of their hearts, meaning God didnt create them that way. I will admit this question came to mind which I dont have an answer for " Why dont all unrighteous people turn to sexual immorality" ? I cant answer that. I believe the answer lays in the minds of those who are LGBTQ. We are not all alike and saying that we all have propensities to do things in the flesh that are particular to each one individually. Again this is my interpretation.
Should we embrace pedophiles , rapists, drunks, drug atticts thieves, serial killers and the long list of sinners who claim they were born that way But because those who do not want to obey ( the conscience that was given everyone ) God gave them over to do those things which were acceptable in their eyes. When and exactly how this occurs I do not know and even science as no definite explanation. And science would dare not lean toward Gods explanation of this. Regardless of trying to understand the nature of sexual immorality I feel it more important on how to ADDRESS sexual immorality. A very dear Pastor and friend of mine shared a rule of thumb about situations with people like this. LOVE THEM, but dont love them so much that they believe you AFFIRM their sexual immorality.
3. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 FLEE FORNICATION ... BOTH STRAIGHT AND GAY ( EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ) . Are those who support LGBTQ helping them flee fornication ?
4.Colossians 3:5 / Civil marrage does not supercede Gods prerequisites for the holy sanctity of marriage. Every mention of marriage in the Bible refers to the union of a male and a female.
5. Galatians 5:16 and Galatians 5:19-20 The sexually immoral are not and CAN NOT walk in the spirit of Christ. - I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.- Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
6. Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. FOR THOSE WHO OPPOSE LITERAL INTERPRETATION OF ALL SCRIPTURE, PLEASE SHARE YOUR INTERPRETATION OFTHIS ONE. The laws in Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 are not the only passages in the Hebrew Bible mentioning same-sex intercourse.
7. 1 Cor 7:2-16 But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each MAN should have his own wife and each WOMAN her own husband. This is a IMPOSSIBLE PILL to swallow for those who embrace sexual immorality.
8. 1 Timothy 1 8-10 But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully, knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine, . There you have it. SODOMITES are listed as being contrary to sound doctrine.... listed right beside fornicators so this isnt about just sex outside of marriage. I will add more about Sodom and Gomorrah in this study.
9. Leviticus 20:13 - ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads./ AGAIN for those who oppose literal interpretation I need your interpretation to add to this study, thank you ! Under a theocratic goverment ( ruled by God directly ) Gods punishment was DEATH for " acts of homosexuality".
10. Genesis 19. Not defined per word but per context the sin of homosexuality of Sodom ( with others noted by words ).... also Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. I may touch base on this more than once. Fornication equals fire ...period. Strange flesh. As the fallen angels of Genesis 6:4 went after strange flesh ( that which were OFF limits to them ) so do the Sodomites ( men ) who lusted and had sexual intercourse with men. ./Here ya go. Fornication. Sodom and Gomorrqah were given over to fornication. AND THEN theres this " Strange Flesh " comment. What is that ? Could it be what the bible describes as homosexuality ? Men going after men ? Where were the women of Sodom and Gomorrah in this story ? They appear to be missing ! https://www.gotquestions.org/strange-flesh.html
11. The sin of idolatry. When making a God to suit your own personal desires ( one you are comfortable with ) apart from the one revealed in scripture is idolatry. Exodus 20: 4-5
12.Revelation 2:14 and 21:8 But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”/ end Take note that idolaters will have their part in the lake of fire. If you believe OR TEACH that God is ok with sexual immorality then you have created a God that does not exist in your mind. IF YOU TEACH THIS TO OTHERS THEN YOU HAVE CREATED A GOD THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN THEIR MINDS AS WELL AND WILL BE JUDGED FOR IT !
13. 1 Corinthians 6:1 IMPORTANT ! Notice the question mark at the end of this verse. It is a question making a point. Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints? Do not debate about Christian matters with non Christian people. With spiritual matters consult with God and His Word.
14 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5- “For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor; not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God…”
15.Ephesians 5:3 and Ephesians 5:5 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
16. John 7:7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
17. Mathew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. This chapter is about things that go into a person such as food and the ceremonial washing of hands HOWEVER the list given are things that defile a person including sexual immorality. The word " defile " means to make unclean or impure.
18. Mathew 19:3-6 3 The Pharisees also came to Him, testing Him, and saying to Him, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?"And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,'and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."
19. 2 Timothy 4:3-4 This verse is right on the money about what is taking place today in many churches. Why would a community of the sexually immoral visit a church who teaches the truth about their sin ?/ For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
20. Are you in violation of I Thess. 5:22, by allowing the sexually immoral to use your facilities ? “Abstain from all appearance of evil.” Would you march alongside those in a Gay Pride march ? ABSTAIN from all appearance of evil.
21. Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Does your church teach that being sexually immoral is good or evil ?
22.Genesis 1:27- “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” God said be fruitful and multiply. I imagine if the first two were homosexuals ; how the brakes would be applied to Gods project.
23. Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. DO NOT conform yourself to people who dont conform to the Word of God which is the holy instruction for mankind.
24. “But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.” – Gal. 5:15
25. Romans 13:10. Love does no harm to your neighbor. Do not bash the sexually immoral but in LOVE they must LEARN of the gospel and eventually with faith, study and conviction, they will learn what you have learned here by way of scripture.
26. 1 Cor 10:13 God didnt promise anyone ( including LGBTQ ) that overcoming sexual immorality would be easy........ No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. LOOK CLOSE .... BARE IT, ENDURE IT, WORK AGAINST IT. It is the war within you , spirit against flesh. Galatians 5:17 For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.
27, The sexually immoral desire to make the rules of what is right and wrong, but God states in His Word what is right and wrong. Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness;. Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life John 14:6. Jesus words are truth. They are the final authority on what is good and what is bad.
28. Is your church contending ( fighting for ) the faith or gave up the fight against sexual immorality ? Jude 1:3 “Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.”
29. Are these churches that support the LGBTQ and all sexually immoral fearing man or fearing God and His Word by allowing the sexually immoral to use the fellowship hall as meeting places ? Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
30 A church is supposed to be the light on top of a hill.... the salt of the earth, preserving the word of God. Not one that preserves sexual immorality. Mathew 5:14 “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.” Now what happens with the salt has lost its savour ?  Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.. That doesnt sound good for a church that supports sexual immorality.
31, Some people will try to claim that David and Johnathan had more than a strong friendship. David called Johnathan his " brother " not his lover. And neither were given the death penalty for comitting homosexual acts. Leviticus 20:13 To save space heres a short video explanation..... https://youtu.be/kKinPUU1wFY Ruth and Naomi werent lesbians either. https://www.gotquestions.org/wherever-you-go-I-will-go.html
32. Since God has laid out the headship of the marriage union with the man being head ( as Christ is head of the church ) , how can the gender confused group outline the same order in their " immoral " relationships ? Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. This ORDER was revealed in the garden of Eden. How would homosexuals apply this verse to their Christian lives ? Question is a bit strange I know.
33. Jesus didnt come to bash the sexually immoral and neither should we because Jesus came to save sinners. 1 Timothy 1:15 Jesus came to save sinners. Heterosexuals and non heteorosexuals are all sinners to begin with. No one is better than the other.
34. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. Ezekiel 33:11 Is this church helping the sexually immoral from changing their ways or helping them preserve their ways ? Wouldnt a church rather PLEASE God by doing his will ( sharing the gospel ) or not sharing it with the sexually immoral and causing God to be displeased when the unsaved go to hell ?
35 God puts boundaries on us because he loves us , not because he wants to suppress us. He wants our lifes to be enriched in the best way HE knows for us. https://www.pastortheologians.com/articles/2020/4/27/does-god-want-us-to-be-happy?gclid=Cj0KCQjwnNyUBhCZARIsAI9AYlEhEEccf37G8vf_jjQbZnpODa23pSk0WFQdnOUc4twi9gK03LflET0aAgzvEALw_wcB
36. God is so very adamant about the sexual identify of men and women BEING who they were created that he gave simple and direct instructions to LOOK like the gender to which you were created. THEY ARE NO SUBCLAUSES OR PARDONS TO THIS MANDATE !! Deuteronomy 22L5 “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the LORD your God.
37.( Gal 5:14 ) Love your neighbor. Not be only concerned with their well being on Earth but also in the afterlife ( which is MORE important ). Are churches that support the sexually immoral concerned with the LGBTQ's eternal destiny ?
38, Does this church KNOW to do the right thing ( teach repentence /salvation) to the LGBTQ or do they not teach when they are supporting the LGBTQs agenda ? James 4:17 So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.
39. Question for churches that support the sexually immoral ... Since you allow the LGTBQ community to use your building, would you allow pedophiles, murderers, thieves, abortion supporters, idolaters etc..... to use your building to promote their cause ? IF not ....why not ? Why do you choose one sin to support and reject the other sins ?
40. How do you think Jesus would feel if he knew the sexually immoral were using a churches property to campaign for acceptance of their sin ? Does the story in Matthew 21:13 give a similar illustration of this ?
41. Many sexually immoral supporters will say that the sins of Sodom and Gommorah were not sexual sins at all and relate to this verse.... "Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." -Ezekiel 16:49 However in the book of Jude, it says that Sodom and Gomorrah "gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion." Did it say homosexuality by word whether it was RAPE or not ? It didnt need to !! These MEN outside of Lots room were not interested in FEMALE VIRGINS but desired the MALE angels ( appearing as men ) behind Lots door.Men who want to rape other men have consensual sex with other men. Homosexuality can be deduced in this simple fact. O' but lets continue to read Ezekiel chapter 50- And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good./ Are you getting the picture yet ? If not, lets read verse 51- Neither hath Samaria committed half of thy sins; but thou hast multiplied thine abominations more than they, and hast justified thy sisters in all thine abominations which thou hast done.
42, 2 Cor 6:14 . This is a perfect verse for churches who AFFIRM and support sexual immorality.... Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
43, 2 Corinthians 6:17 “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,”
44. Follow truth as Jesus reveals it. Jesus promised that those who genuinely want to obey Him will never end up in error (John 7:17). If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
45 There is a very interesting verse in the bible but first go to this video at the 9 min zero sec mark. https://youtu.be/OiquubYVbWQ Watch it until the 9 min 32 second mark. Watch the whole video and learn. There is a group known as the Virtuous Pedophiles who have the urge for children but swear an oath NOT to act on that urge. They take an oath of celibacy ( or I assume have sex with adults only ) still having that so called "urge " or attraction but do NOT give into that urge or attraction. Now read the bible... 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except something common to mankind; and God is faithful, so He will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. If one has an urge to commit sexual immorality God has provide away to escape it... no matter how much you THINK you are suffering !
46. NEVER trust your heart especially with an issue like this... Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
47. IF evolution is true and creationism is not, then why dont homosexuals die out ? If homosexuals are born that way and do not choose to be that way......why dont they die out ? They cant procreate. IF GAY men can reproduce WITH WOMEN ( AND THEY DO !!!!) , then doesnt that mean they can control their homosexual instincts ?
48. A response I recieved from a pastor on the subject of churches that support the LGBTQ movement.---- I am amazed at the number of Christian churches which affirm the LGBTQ movement. Is it possible that the church in your town is one of these affirming churches? If they support the LBGTQ agenda I would not consider them to be a Christian Church. And perhaps that is why they do not have an evangelizing plan for them.
Getting back to your original question “What does the bible say about churches that support LGBTQ?” Homosexuality is a sin and anyone who supports sin opposes God. Paul states is this way “Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them” (Rom 1:32). / end OUCH !
Sexual immorality is sin and members on the LGBTQ community are living a life of sin. If they are repenting or trying their best to repent from committing all sins then this study does not apply to them ). As Christians we are not to associate with anyone or any group who may be walking in disobedience to the Gospel IF THEY KNOW THE GOSPEL. We are to abstain from any appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5:22
49. Please read all of Leviticus 18 where it refers to a man laying with a man. There are a list of detestable acts such a having sex with an animal and incest. How could anyone allow support for any of those things that God says not to do in their fellowship hall ? Homosexuality is one of them. Why support one out of the list and not support the others ???
50. Saving # 50 for a special spot. This reverend who is the senior pastor of this church ( that supports the LGBTQ movement ) has this posted on their page ---- __________ is grateful for the ______'s call “to take the Bible seriously but not literally,” and she firmly believes in our motto, “No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.”. end I'm all for welcoming everyone to church but lets take a closer look at the comment about taking the bible seriously and not literally. Trying to keep this as short as possible allow me to say the study of interpreting the bible is a study in itself. Saying that we shouldnt take the bible literally is a serious mistake that no pastor should make. Mainly because this one made a blanket statement that covers the whole bible.
There is much to learn on hermeneutics and exegesis. Nothing should be taken out of context and often words need to be studied in their original languate and definition and the context which it was used. To say the bible should not be taken literally and only literally simply stuns me. For example, God says that a man should not lay with a man as with a woman . Should we obey this pastor and not take that literally ? Was this meant to be for a group of people or all of mankind ? You can find more scripture to shed light on who this verse was directed ? Rule of thumb, let the simple verses shed light on the not so clear verses and never the other way round. What about the 10 commandments ? Jesus scourging, death on the cross and ressurrection ? Do we not take them literally ? How about heaven and hell ? Are those just figurative or symbolic for something else if they are not literal ? The more I study about churches that support sexual immorality the more I see people letting go of the Holy Spirit who is there to guide them into all truth.
IF you want to learn more about bible interpretation and understand why it is a mistake to NOT take the bible literally ( where it needs to ) then this is great study material . https://www.gotquestions.org/Biblical-hermeneutics.html
51. Having a member of a church that is in defiant sinful rebellion against Gods Word is defintely something to be concerned about. Conflict in the church is highly probable over such blantant rebellion. Its understood that the church should not be judgmental with unbelievers , but like I will say later in my study there is a time for everything. In short it is not conducive to the progress of church growth to have defiant sinners in its midst with " believers". This may be another reason why I dont forsee the sexually immoral frequenting churchest that OPPOSE sexual immorality but only frequent churches that allow it. More on this subject can be found at . https://www.gotquestions.org/church-conflict.html An order of instruction for a believer in church Matthew 18:15 -17 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
52. A very informative letter I recieved from a very knowledgable pastor - We believe homosexuality is a sin. It should not be celebrated or affirmed, just like any sexual sin should not be celebrated or affirmed. However, unbelievers are certainly welcome to come to church. In fact, we hope they come and hear the gospel. Homosexuality, just like any other sin, can be forgiven in Christ (1 Corinthians 6:9-11). And each of us who are in Christ are made new and are being made new. The Holy Spirit works in our hearts to transform us. We do still sin. We do not celebrate or affirm our sin; instead, we recognize it and repent of it, trusting that God will cleanse us and that He is continually at work in us to help us put sin to death (Philippians 2:12-13). The body of believers helps one another live as God would have us live. We mutually encourage one another in faith, mourn with one another, rejoice with one another, love one another, help each other out of sin, worship God together, remind each other of truth, etc.] Take care and God bless. Alex
53. Imagine wanting to testify against sexual immorality in church and the pastor of your church suppports the sexual immorality that you want to testify against? See how this subject puts a stumbling block on church growth and how the minds of Christians should be in agreement on scripture with one another ? Phillipians 2:2 Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.
54. A pastor should KNOW that God says about a certain subject and be obedient to God about that subject. Do not let organizations that stand for something that God is against and bow down to it. Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
55. Ezekiel 16:56 ----For thy sister Sodom was not mentioned by thy mouth in the day of thy pride. Ref 2 Peter 2:6 This is about ( to my understanding ) about Jerusalem forgetting what God had done to Sodom, the same thing that they were doing ( but not all of it was listed Im sure ). Has America in its pride forgot what happened to Sodom ?
56. Found this. gaychristian.net Ask your questions there.
57. Can a practicing Christian ( and they should practice ) be an adovocate of sexual immorality ? Self answer preferrably with scripture.
58. The world EFFIMINATE in 1 Cor 6:9-11 means passive homosexuality. God points his finger at even the passive homosexual. having feminine qualities untypical of a man : not manly in appearance or manner. From the KJV Bible Dictionary - Having the qualities of the female sex; soft or delicate to an unmanly degree; tender; womanish; voluptuous.The Greek word for “effeminate” is malakos. The noun refers to “the passive male partner in homosexual intercourse. Greek Translation of Homosexual In 1 Corinthians 6:9 Take Note in verse 11. And that is what some of you were. I cant pinpoint this exactly but Paul mentioned that those he spoke of in this letter STOP doing those things mentioned. One of those was homosexuality. Do you think the homosexuals mentioned here stopped commiting that sin ? I do !
The Greek word for homosexual in 1 Corinthians 6:9 is arsenokoites. The noun refers to “one who takes the active male role in homosexual intercourse.” Thayer states, “One who lies with a male as with a female, a sodomite.” It is important to note that all of the Greek lexicons of the New Testament (Koine Greek) agree with these definitions.
This Greek word is a compound word of “male” and “bed” which literally has the sense of men laying in bed. That is, the message of Thayer’s lexicon which gives us additional insight with this comment, “(arsen a male; koite a bed), one who lies with a male as with a female, a sodomite.”
59. Why would a church support the LGBTQ if God condemns their sexual practices ?... Which includes crossdressing.
The next view inputs will be some of the things this pastor ( that supports LGBTQ ) wrote. I delicately share them so you will know how the mind can be tricked into thinking in a way that is rebellious against Gods Word.
60. This nice pastor sent a reply to the letter I wrote. She wrote Given the science, and my own experiences with family and friends who are LGBT, I just don't view one's orientation as a sin./ end First of all a persons sexual orientation as I understand it is not sin. No sin is being committed by " having a will to sin ". Nor is it a sin as I understand it by being tempted. HOWEVER it is as sin to commit it. James 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
Notice her reference to " science, experiences, and views ". What does the bible say about her comment ? Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Science , experiences and views do not trump Gods Word. I dont care what science, experiences and someones views have to say about a spiritual subject if they DONT agree with Gods Word. Do not ignore what Gods Word says about sexual immorality because you feel sympathetic toward someone who is caught up in sin.. Gods Word comes first ! 1 Corinthians 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you ( dont forget them, dont ignore them, not justify them away )., Romans 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves bdamnation. Those who embrace the sexually immoral are resisting the ordinances of God. This includes CHRISTIANS !
61. She wrote" Just as science has shown us the world is not flat, science also sheds light on ones orientation and gender identity." ? end / No matter what science has to say about SIN, its Gods Word about SIN that matters. I do appreciate anyones views on the matter but to take a pastors word to heart I NEED to have scripture shared with me. This is a spiritual matter. Pastors are not scientist and are not expected to take a scientific viewpoint on spiritual matters.
62. She wrote "Historically, the Church has caused tremendous pain to gay folks." / end Historically Gods Word is not taken well at all with MANY FOLKS who want to remain in darkness. John 12L46 “I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.” John 3:19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. This isnt about how the church or anyone has treated the gay folk or anyone ; its what the bible says about sin. No one should make excuses to rationalize their theology around scripture.
63, She wrote " I may not fully understand all of what it means to be transgender or bi, lesbian or gay, etc. but in my ministry, I've witnessed enough struggle, heartache, attempted suicides and abuse of children "to beat the gay away" to know that lgbt is real. They have experienced alienation from the church and need to be reminded that they are fearfully and wonderfully made."/ end I agree whole heartedly about loving these people and SOMEWHAT understand their struggles but Gods Word is the final word, the only word on this subject matter. 1 Cor 6:9 starts out with " DONT BE DECIEVED" and a long list of sinners. I understand these people are struggling but I do believe giving your heart to Christ is the answer. The answer for same sex attraction going away. No, not necessarily but I have learned of reports from a few who gave their heart to Christ and claim that the same sex attraction went away. I do believe in miracles and I do believe in the power of God .
64. About Gay Pride... Matthew 23:12 “But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
65 The pastor of this church wrote this "-I encourage you to view our YouTube channel to worship online. I think from the sermons and music, you'll get a better understanding of our ministries." / end Thank you but I am not interested in music but would be interested in your sermons on the subject matter of this study. I would be interested in listening to any sermons you may have about sexual morals and the sanctity of God ordained marriage between a man and a woman, family headship, repentence and any topic that has to do with the material in this study.
66 Romans 6:1-2 What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Being a Christian does not give you the privaledge to continue in sin.
67 Everyone should be helping these people escape sin ( through the gospel ) instead of helping them to remain in it. IF you hurt them to purposely hurt them , you will reinforce them to remain where they are. Who would want to be like someone who hurts others ? You will not reach anyone by being an asshole.
68 The sexually immoral are pushing their agenda on society's children. Search this claim yourself. Parents are giving their kids hormone blockers and even putting them under the knife to surgically alter what God has formed them with. Gods blessed children will be physically and pyschogically damaged for the rest of their lives. If the LGBTQ believe they were born that way, then why the fervent campaign to indoctrinate children ? What does Jesus say about this ? Mathew 18:6.But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Churches who support sexual immorality subsequently are guilty of violating ,
69. Abou Gay Pride.... The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. Proverbs 8:13
70 Angels were sent NOT because of what took place on the day that the cities were blazed to the ground , but the sins that were taking place BEFORE then. Many people dont consider this. --Genesis 18: 20 And the Lord said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave, ...... Many claim that the sins of Sodom were not homosexual sins but others. They point out in Ezekiel 16:49-50 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. ----- BUT do they read the rest of the sripture ? This is the rest of it...And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good. Pride, fulness of bread, idleness in the bible has not been connected to an abomination with God. There are things in Sodom that were an ABOMINATION. And do you really believe God would have smoked those cities for those particular sins of pride, gluttony and not helping the poor? Lets refer to Leviticus , Leviticus 18:22 "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. Leviticus 20:13 "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." https://www.catholichawaii.org/media/224239/bible_verses_about_homosexuality.pdf
71 Think about this , not only did any men desire Lots daughters as we know ( because they were virgins / or were they really ) but those men did NOT DESIRE the females but ONLY them males ! If they were heterosexuals out for violence the story would have ended up differently BUT it didnt. Why ? Because God knew what those men were doing BEFORE the angels were sent to that town. I am led to believe the fact that Lot offered his two daughters to these men were the SOLE reason to convey these men were homosexuals. IF these angels had been feminine there would be no story to tell.
72 God Didn't Punish Sodom and Gomorrah for Homosexuality, did He ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkyIlQMeFq8
73 Did God blaze S and G for bad manners and an ATTEMPTED rape ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfd67ICIIT4
74 Dont forget to consider there was not even 10 righteous people in these cities that were destroyed.... And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake. Genesis 18:32
75 The two angels wanted to stay outside ( Genesis 19:2) of Lots House but Lot said no..... what does that tell you ? I dont think it had anything to do with the city being inhospitable ! Makes me wonder why Lot would bring himself and his family in such an insidious city ? Now the men of Sodom were wicked and were sinning greatly against the Lord. Genesis 13:11-13 Again... wheres the women ? Again , where are the women folk ? But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: Seems LIKE THE CITY WAS PACKED TO ITS GILLS WITH HOMOSEXUALS..... Genesis 19:4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”
76 . Some will swear that God destroyed Sodom for its inhospitality and failure to help the poor and needy. - Does this sound like a curse from God for being inhospitable ? For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it. Genesis 19:3
77 Imagine if the LGBTQ community got everything they hoped for. Acceptance and living the life they desire without conflict from society. "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" Mark 8 Verses 34 to 38 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? AND Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
78 Some say the hostility that the men in Sodom was shown to the angels were because they were traveling foreigners . If this is true wouldnt this have happened to Lot and his family ? And his servants....which we dont know what happened to them. And maybe these men of Sodom sodomized the sheep because they somehow disspeared too ! What happened to Lots servants ?
79 If the men of Sodom were violent and heterosexual why were Lots daughters still virgins ?
80 Jesus himself said “as it was in the days of the Noah,” so it will be when the Son of Man returns (Matt 24:37). But what was taken place in the days of Noah that was different than any other days of history ? What took place in the days of Noah ? There is one interesting illustration spoken of in Genesis 6:3-4 , It has been debated over the years but there is but one unavoidable conclusion if you put all scripture together.And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. The sons of God ( angels ) took the daughters of men ( humans ) as wives and bore an interesting offspring that we will not go into here. Taken wives is the subject now. How does one take a wife back in the days of Noah ? Genesis 24:67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; You simply had sex with that person and marriage was the result , a spiritual union ! There is much about the spiritual union of two people having sex spoken about in the bible. Genesis 3:4 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.Also in Matthew 19:5,Mark 10:8,Ephesians 5:31 ,. Back to the Days of Noah. Angels can ahd have appeared to humans as humans. Even ate a meal with Abraham ! Now for the really wierd stuff - JUde 1:6-7 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. NOTICE FORNICATION and (GOING AFTER STRANGE FLESH ). These angels left their habitation and the spiritual authority ( over man ) and went to earth and had sexual relations with the women of earth. Hence twO SEPERATE ENTITIES were being united together in a sexual union that weee NOT designed or intended to have sexual relations. Rampant sin was taken place in those days but it has been taken place in all of HISTORY especially today . So what is taken place like never before that was reflected in Gods Word about the Days of Noah ? UNNATURAL SEXUAL UNIONS ! And those that are committing it are flying the colors of Gods Promise not to bring the same kind of judgment as it was with the great flood. But a judgment of fires is coming ! It is a remarkeable and eerie sight to see this certain group of people representing themselves with the colors of the rainbow which represents a promise from God. A promise from God that began with Gods JUDGMENT on the world. Think of it, standing under the rainbow and using it to justify unnatural marriage ( sexual union ), is to say to the LORD: “we will not have you to rule over us, instead will define our lives, how we will live, who we will be, and the outcome of our choices shall be ours.” What is taken place with Gay Pride and so many other prophetic signs that are taken place AND HAVE BEEN FULFILLED, is a sign of Jesus soon return.
81 The wicked boast as the GAY PRIDE do. 1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. Psalm 10:3 For the wicked boasts of his heart’s desire, And the greedy man curses and spurns the Lord. Psalm 12:3-4 May the Lord cut off all flattering lips, The tongue that speaks great things; Who have said, “With our tongue we will prevail; Our lips are our own; who is lord over us?” Psalm 94:4 They pour forth words, they speak arrogantly; All who do wickedness vaunt themselves. 2 Timothy 3:1-2 But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,
82 A pastor is supposed to be CONCERNED for the souls of others, not the freedom of others to do what they please when what the please is contrary to the Word of God. Obey your leaders, and submit to them; for they keep watch over your souls, as those who will give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with grief, for this would be unprofitable for you (Hebrews 13:17).
83 For pastors that support the LGBTQ movement. Ezekiel 18:20 makes it plain that it is individuals who are judged for their own sins. But ministers are charged as watchmen, undershepherds of the Great Shepherd with the responsibility of warning sinners of the impending judgment of God. If we do not issue this warning to that hell-bound man in our church, God says in Ezekiel 33:7–9, “his blood I will require at your hand.” When a pastor reads that he is accountable to God for the souls in his care, the first reason his blood should run cold is that the souls he is accountable for are eternal. If we fail to warn them about God’s wrath and tell them of the gospel which can save them, we will have a reckoning with the Lord Himself. And He takes this matter very seriously.
84 Acts 20:28 A message to pastors. Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all of you, for I did not shrink ( HIDE ) from declaring to you the whole counsel ( WORD ) of God. Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.
85 Are there at least 2 or 3 Christians under a church roof that know right from wrong and have the spiritual fortitude of John the Baptist to speak out againt pastors that support the LGBTQ movement ? 1 Timothy 5:19-20 Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses,Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.
86. Have pastors who support sexual immorality simply forgot that they are pastors ?? 1 Corinthians 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances ( rules or laws ), as I delivered them to you.
87 For those who say " I was born that way ". What did Jesus say ? " John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Question ... IF the LGBTQ is led to believe they will enter heaven because God loves them, then that is a lie. I certainly hope in no way shape or form you or your church has led them to believe that. Could the sole fact that you are allowing them to use your church property give anyone reason to believe their sexual lifestyle is not condemend by God ? Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure ( APPROVE ) in them that do them.
88. There are some that will go so far to justifiy their sexual sin by claiming someone or a group of people purposely changed the " homosexual " verses in the bible from what they were originally to what they are now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izTyAdfEnqs To prove this ( and they cant ) they would have to produce thousands of copies of the original texts showing ( proving ) that the bible now says something that it didnt back then. And these copies are in the hands of man that were only written down DECADES after the originals. Good luck proving those anti sexual immorality verses were never in the bible !. In defense of this ludicrous claim , the narrator in this video explains that no bible doctrine has been altered https://youtu.be/hAydvh1K2hA Can the infallibility of the Bible be proven? https://www.gotquestions.org/prove-infallibility-Bible.html There is NOTHING in the bible that supports non man and woman sexual union. If there was you certainly would have heard about it in word and in description.
89 , Women are the weaker vessel. 1 Peter 3:7 The " vessel " used in the bible when referring to humans is the physical body . Ephesians 5:22-33 refers to the order of headship in the family per gender roles. 1 Timothy 2:14 gives not the reason of headship in the family because headship was giving at creation. It refers to an example of WHY sin was committed in this instance. The implication of the fall of man through Eve is that by virtue of her being deceived by Satan, women may also sometimes be weaker in other ways. More vulnerable, more likely to be decieved. There is much about the order of headship in the family. HOW headship rules int he family can be obeyed when genders are the same or spouses are incapable of accepting their gender makes following Gods order of headship impossible.
90. Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus./ Some people have misinterpreted this verse to say there are no observances one should have between a male and a female. WRONG. The meaning can be read here, its all about salvation being available to all... https://www.bibleref.com/Galatians/3/Galatians-3-28.html
91 If your a Christians should you be more concerened what the the LGBTQ community wants to be AFFIRMED, or should you want what Jesus wants AFFIRMED ?
92 . Ephesians 4:17 -24This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. But ye have not so learned Christ ( this way ) ;If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. How People Change https://youtu.be/1_TUhigYnYc
93 . Repentance ( turning away from sin ) goes hand in hand with being a Christian. You can not actively ( married or not ) engage in homosexual OR heteorosexual acts and be Christian.
94 For those who say we shouldnt take the bible verses literally about homosexuality....well I suppose we arent supposed to take the verses about having sex with animals literally either ? Exodus 22:19 “Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.Leviticus 18:23 ESV And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.
Leviticus 20:15-16 ESV If a man lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. If a woman approaches any animal and lies with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. Deuteronomy 27:21 “‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’
95 . Gay Christian ? Is that possible ? I believe so. But a Gay Christian would not purposely commit homosexual acts. I agree with what I heard a pastor say. If a gay person can not direct his sexual needs to ( his or her spouse of the opposite sex) then celibacy is the only answer. Does this sound fair to me ? I would say not..BUT its not about me, its about getting to heaven by pleasing God.
96 If you find a church that supports homosexuality ( the act of it ), with the bible speaking so plainly against it, may I suggest that you do not visit that church another time after learning that.
93. Some people think the OT laws are done away with or/and they dont apply to those outside of the Israelite faith. They are five kinds of laws it the Old Testament. Civil, Moral, Sacrificial, Ceremonial and food laws. Jesus done a way with sacrificial and ceremonial laws, civil laws were left for the government of the land, food laws still apply and MORAL LAWS are still in effect. If you think those laws were just for the jews ( Israelites ) than I will cover two things ( short on space here )> In Levitcus 18L22-30. Read all of it. God explains his judgments will go to nations outside of Israel just as they will with the Israelites. Many sins are listed in this chapter including homosexual intercourse Leviticus 18:22. Another interesting find is in the 10 commandments which gives a clear indication these laws are for ALL PEOPLE. In Exodus 20:10 a list is given to those who are not to do any work. Take note : .....nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: Not the stranger in the gates ( assume he is non Israelite ) and the cattle. I KNOW they are not Israelites. So those laws apply to non Israiltes. Moral laws between men and moral laws between man and God.
97 . Some say Jesus never spoke about homosexuality. My reply would be " who authored the bible "? 2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
98 . No Christian should be happy about any one sinning. No Chrisitan should be happy IF gay people get married or obtained every civil allowance possible to propigate their sinful sexual acts 1 Corinthians 13:6 ( LOVE ) Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;/
99 Progressive Christianity is exactly what the apostle Paul meant by "having a form of godliness but denying its power ( 2 Tim 3:5)." They want to go to heaven while enjoying the fruits of hell. There is a way that seems right to a man but in the end its the way of death. Proverbs 14:12
100 This verse is about interpretation. For those who want to twist Gods Word to make is same something it obviously doesnt..... Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. - A great example of this is interpreting Luke 17:34 "two men in one bed. https://youtu.be/881vIlZ3fOY
101 When a church changes it values to follow current culture, they are no longer following God but following Satan by keeping the lost in the dark and away from Gods light.
102 What does the Bible say about Drag Queen Story Hour-- https://youtu.be/FFfakHo_d_M
Shouldn't the church ( the body of Christ ) be the salt of the Earth, preserve Gods Word and distribute it as He instructs Mark 16:15 ? The church is the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. Matthew 5:13 But is your church allowing this group to use your building to help them KEEP THEMSELVES IN DARKNESS ? Are you keeping your light under a basket by allowing them to promote their sin and keep them in darkness ? Are you not even trying to share the Word with them ?
The bible says " FLEE FORNICATION", but are you helping promote it when allowing them to use your property for their LGBTQ meetings ? The LGBTQ community is doing the same thing as what unmarried heteorosexuals are doing.... fornicating. And if you think marriage rectifies this ( for the LGBTQ ) it doesnt. Gods Word superceds government law. https://biblesearch.com/what-should-christians-do-when-gods-law-conflicts-with-mans-law/
Unconditional love does not comprimise truth. Are you comprimising Gods Word ( truth ) ? This is the same love we are to share with sinners. We are not to hold back the truth which is the gospel from anyone. It may be painful to hear but it will be more painful not to hear. Again this includes the LGBTQ community. The Bible says, “Open rebuke is better than secret love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful” (He who rebukes a man will later find more favor than one who flatters with his tongue. The greatest love to show the LGBTQ is sharing the gospel with them, not withholding it.
Is your church conforming to the world or separating itself from the world when allowing fornicators to use your property to promote their sexual interests ? Romans 12:2 “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” . Are you conforming to the world or separating yourself from it when allowing the LGBTQ community to use your property ?
Do you love the LGBTQ community ? Do you really ? Mat 22:39 Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Then share the gospel with them and do not allow them to think their sin, any sin, that is not repented of will not be judged. IF YOU LOVE THEM YOU WILL HAVE A GOD GIVEN DESIRE FOR THEM TO AVOID GOING TO HELL.
You often hear " who does it hurt if two adult consenting people are having sexual relations "? If you believe in the bible then you know its hurting those who have sex outside of Gods convenant of matrimony. I Cor 6:9-10 says Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
This is from a pro CHURCH LGBTQ site.... All things considered, it is important to remember that throughout church history, new information about people and the world have frequently led Christians to reconsider their beliefs. / This is from the bible.... 1 Timothy 4:1 “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;”
Below are video links to related to this study
This is outside the scope ( maybe its not ) of the subject of churches embracing sexual immorality, but it shows in an alarming perspective of how immoral our society as become. How deranged the human mind can go when it doesnt have standard of morality except the morality from its own demented mind. ‘Menstrual Dignity Act’ requires menstrual products in boys’ bathrooms
A Very Sobering Message to The Christians on Sodom and Gomorrah by David Wilkerson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ECTDfoaEM
Can the Church Flourish in a Culture That Embraces Sexual Immorality? https://biblemesh.com/blog/can-the-church-flourish-in-a-culture-that-embraces-sexual-immorality/
The Church and Sexual Immorality- https://brianhaynes.org/2011/02/04/the-church-and-sexual-immorality/
SEXUAL IMMORALITY IN THE CHURCH- https://highpointealtoona.com/sexual-immorality-in-the-church/
The stance of embracing the sexually immoral from the United Church of Christ.... https://www.hrc.org/resources/stances-of-faiths-on-lgbt-issues-united-church-of-christ
Abortion witness tells Congress men can get pregnant and have abortions https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2607901379336/abortion-witness-tells-congress-men-can-get-pregnant-and-have-abortions?_f=app_share&s=a3&share_destination_id=NDU0OTM0NDUtMTY1Mzk0NjY4OTA4MA==&pd=034svFdG&hl=en_US
One horrific acspect of this sexually immoral community is that they dont just want society to accept them, they also want to indoctrinate our children. https://youtu.be/h2os1EPMOuQ Do you Reverent support this ?
This is one of many sermons and documentaries I have watched and the best one I felt to cover the subject https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fxZa9WrZKI
An LGBTQ pastor LIEING about what hell is. Titled A Church Where LGBTQ People Are ACCEPTED AS THEY ARE!, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcViApak4Zg&t=41s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV8w64rpz8M The moral decline of America after prayer was taken out of school.
There will come a time when the world of false religion will attempt to modify the Bible to fit thier OWN LUSTS! The Apostle Paul predicted it! 2 Timothy 4:3, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but AFTER THIER OWN LUSTS shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;”- 1960’s and 1970’s: Sexual Revolution- 1980’s and 1990’s: Homosexual Revolution- 2000’s and 2020’s: Transsexual Revolution !?!?!? WHAT IS NEXT ?!?!?!- Incestial Revolution (relatives)- Pedophilia Revolution (children)- Beastial Revolution (animals), God’s Word condemns all these ! This is not new. Human depravity is real. When the world of religion embraces the sexual sins of its generation we are quickly becoming a Romans 1 nation.
ABOUT CHURCHES and PEOPLE ( WHO KNOW BETTER ) THAT EMBRACE THE SEXUALLY IMMORAL ( WHO KNOW BETTER ) ----
MARK THEM AND AVOID THEM--"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them." (Romans 16:17)
SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THEM--"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you," (2 Corinthians 6:17)
REBUKE THEM--"...rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;" (Titus 1:13)
REJECT THEM--"A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject;" (Titus 3:10)
WITHDRAW FROM THEM--"...we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us." (2 Thessalonians 3:6)
TRY THEM--"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits wheth I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them." (Romans 16:17)
REPROVE THEM--"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." (Ephesians 5:11)
TURN AWAY FROM THEM--"Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." (2 Timothy 3:5)
HAVE NO COMPANY WITH THEM--"And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed." (2 Thessalonians 3:14)
RECEIVE THEM NOT--"If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds." (2 John 1:10-11)
George Orwell said The more a society drifts from the truth the more society will hate those that proclaim it../ Now truth is considered hate speach to those who hate the truth.
Society has destroyed its common sense with the fear of offending someone. BUT Christians are not supposed to fear what is contrary to the Word of God. If a Christians choose to support sexual immorality over the LORD, then that so called Christian needs to study Gods Word MORE 2 Timothy 2:15 and repent of their sin.
A final thought about the proud; 1 Corinthians 1:29- no flesh should glory in His presence. But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption that, as it is written, “He who glories, let him glory in the Lord.”
I hope this has shed some light to those that read this lengthy study. In short the LGBTQ movement is perversity dressed up as diversity. I pray that you use this information on making future choices about this very serious matter.
There cant be but one reason and one reason only for a" bible student" Christian to support sexual immorality and that is disobedience to Gods Word. Romans 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness./ NOONE is excluded from this passage except those who knowingly reject Gods gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ.
If you find a church that supports the LGBTQ movement stay away from it. When any any sinful subject matter is blantantly ignored and accepted, you know you have found a church that is not of God but of the World.