On our last morning in Oslo, we visited the cathedral. Seems like it had been closed when we tried to go before. It was consecrated in 1697 and restored to its original baroque interior in 1950. Oslo Cathedral is the main church for the Church or Norway, Diocese of Oslo, as well as the parish church for downtown.
One section of the beautiful ceiling, painted 1936-1950 by Hugo Louis Mohr.
The royal box, posted earlier: