11/07/2021 - HANOVER, MASSACHUSETTS (PLYMOUTH COUNTY) - Around 1130 hours on the morning of Sunday, November 7, 2021 the Hanover Fire Department responded to a reported building fire at 384 Cedar Street. Hanover Engine-7, Engine-3, Engine-1, Tower-1 and Ambulance-1 responded to the scene and found smoke showing from a raised ranch occupied dwelling. Crews found a fire in the walls near the fireplace on the first floor of the dwelling. A working fire was requested, bringing a Rockland engine to the scene and a Hanson engine to Hanover Fire Headquarters for coverage. Firefighters utilized thermal imaging cameras to locate the fire. Crews stretched a hand line and were able to open up the walls and knock down the active fire. Crews threw ground ladders to the "D" side of the house to open up around the chimney and hit any hot spots with a booster line. The fire was determined to be caused by a previous fire in the fireplace that extended to combustible building materials behind the chimney mantle. No injuries were reported. Fire damage was estimated to be at $75,000.