photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
NEFirePhoto.com: Fire Photography of Pat Travers | profile | all galleries >> 2023 Incidents >> 01/12/2023 ACW Whitman MA tree view | thumbnails | slideshow

01/12/2023 ACW Whitman MA

01/12/2023 - WHITMAN, MASSACHUSETTS (PLYMOUTH COUNTY) - Around 1550 hours on the afternoon of Thursday, January 12, 2023 the Whitman Fire Department struck a box for a reported fire in the building at 5 Orchard Way. Whitman Car-3, Engine-243 and Ladder-246 responded with an automatic engine from Abington. Companies arrived to find nothing showing from a 2.5-story wood frame dwelling. Prior to the fire department's arrival, Whitman Police Officer Kevin Shanteler found a microwave on fire on the first floor and used a fire extinguisher to knock down the fire. There was a moderate smoke condition found in the home when the fire department made entry, and a PPV was utilized to evacuate the smoke. The Abington engine was cancelled prior to their arrival on-scene. An occupant of the house who was in the area of the microwave that was on fire requested transport after inhaling some smoke. Whitman Ambulance-249, staffed with off-duty personnel, responded and transported the victim to the Brockton Hospital. The cause of the fire appears to have been a heating pad which was placed in the microwave longer than intended. The fire was contained to the microwave. No other injuries were reported.

Click Here For Video From Other Incidents

To purchase a high resolution photo CD or prints of this gallery email strikethebox@gmail.com

IMG_0026.jpg IMG_0028.jpg IMG_0028_1.jpg IMG_0029_1.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg IMG_0030_1.jpg IMG_0031.jpg IMG_0032_1.jpg
IMG_0033_1.jpg IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0035.jpg IMG_0036.jpg
IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0038.jpg IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0042.jpg
IMG_0044.jpg IMG_0046.jpg