1950's - 1960's.
This arc tab, with the inscription representing the unit's
designation, was worn with the Third Army patch when the center
was at Fort Gordon, Georgia. The colors green and gold represent
the Military Police Corps, which was the re-designation of this center.
The school was originally established 15 January 1942 at Fort Meyer, Virginia.
The school's motto was "Justitia et Virtus" (Justice and Valor).