The interior of Rosedown still contains many original items belong to the Turnbull family, which owned the plantation from 1834 to 1954. Time seems to stand still within its walls. This large cameo is mounted on an ornate track. It probably represents the owner’s sister, who once owned some of the land upon which the plantation stands. The ghostly subject seems fixed in time, utterly compatible with the ornate frame, track, and vintage wallpaper.