The frame was spec'd using:
- Handling = 6/10, where 1 = stable; 10 = agile.
- Drive train rigidity = 8/10, where 1 = lightweight; 10 = stiff.
- Vertical compliance = 5/10, where 1 = comfortable, 10 = stiff.
- Weight vs performance = 7/10, where 1 = lightweight; 10 = performance.
This frame was custom designed as a SS cyclocross bike and uses and eccentric BB to accomodate the required chain tension. As such, the rear dropouts are vertical, not horizontal like most SS bikes. Also, since this is a SS, the frame does not have any cable routing options for gears, or a rear derailleur hanger. The frame can be sent back to Seven to have these installed.
- Fork: Alpha Q CX, 1 1/8", full carbon.
- Headset: Chris King, 1 1/8", black.
- Brake levers: Campagnolo Record carbon (just brake levers, no shifters).
- Wheels: Phil Wood flip-flop, fixed-free laced to Mavic Open Pro ceramics.
- Crankset/BB: Dura-Ace, 42T.
- Bar/Stem: 3T Prima 199/Zepp.
- Seatpost: Thompson Elite.