|newsd | profile | all galleries >> Galleries >> Can we buy google and trustpilot reviews?||tree view | thumbnails | slideshow|
The question could be answered very briefly: yes, it is possible to buy reviews on Google ort truspilot reviews. Just type the query into the Google search bar and you won't miss any results. This is still quite common practice, but it is a toxic temptation, and even a big strategic mistake: false Google reviews, and therefore purchased reviews, can be very, very expensive (and long-lasting) for those who would be tempted. Why is this?
Buying Google reviews is illegal in most "digital" countries. This is obviously the case in France, but it is also the case in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom... The only countries that allow the practice (or at least do not prohibit it) are insignificant from a strictly digital point of view.
Even if the paradox is clear (Google referencing companies that sell false Google opinions), the entire activity of the American giant is based on the trust it maintains with its users. Users trust Google to provide them with accurate information in response to a given search term. As Google regularly provides reviews and testimonials in its SERPS for most business search terms, it is really important that these reviews are accurate and authentic.
Don't be under any illusions: Google will eventually understand the merry-go-round, and it won't take a year! You risk the worst: the de-indexation of all your pages, the deletion of your Google My Business insert and a lifetime inscription on the Google blacklist.
False comments are really not difficult to spot, it’s why you need to buy Trustpilot reviews from a safe website . They are usually poorly worded and usually have no connection with the company or product in question. When you look at the valuation profiles of these accounts, you often find a wide range of opinions on a range of different products, all over a short period of time. You may also detect inconsistencies in the location of the appraiser in relation to the business they are reviewing.
Your customers are also very knowledgeable. They will look online at a variety of different sites for comments, and any inconsistencies will be spotted fairly quickly. In short, your Google My Business reviews can be dangerous for your business.
Now you know what not to do, it's time to learn what you should do in terms of collecting opinions:
- Don't ask others to write false criticisms for you - you will be responsible for their actions,
- Do not pretend to be a customer writing reviews of your own products,
- ENSURE that any third party you work with complies with these rules (including marketing agencies, seo, communication...).
- Use an independent third party partner such as B-Reputation.com which will provide you with the following benefits:
1. Authentic and verified opinions,
2. Excellent collection rates,
3. Stars in your search results,
4. Simple integration with any website,
5. SEO benefits with user-generated content
6. A reduction in AdWords costs.