photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
M. Plonsky | all galleries >> Insects & Spiders >> Dragonflies > IMG_6400s3.JPG
previous | next


other sizes: small medium original auto
M. Plonsky19-Dec-2005 04:34
Thanx Pete. It is called a 12 spot skimmer.
Guest 18-Dec-2005 23:42
I have a shot of this kind of Dragonfly. Do you happen to know what it is????

Very nice shots by the way
Type your message and click Add Comment
It is best to login or register first but you may post as a guest.
Enter an optional name and contact email address. Name
Name Email
help private comment