![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
The Innsteg footbridge in Innsbruck connects the Saggen district with the St. Nikolaus district.
The Innsteg is a riveted steel girder pedestrian bridge, built between 1873 and 1875 and renovated in 2010.On June 10, 2003, the Innsteg was renamed the "Emile Béthouart Bridge" after the commander-in-chief of the French occupation forces in Tyrol following World War II. However, this name has not gained widespread use beyond the inscription plaque, and it is still commonly referred to as the "Innsteg."
Please login or register.