A ghost town in Nye County, NV. The town was founded in 1904 due to gold mining in the Bullfrog Mining District. The town had its own railroad stop, post office, school, bank, hospital, stock exchange, stores and saloons. It also had a newspaper, electricity and water. At its peak, it had 5,000 residents. By 1920, the town's population was near zero due to most of the ore in the area being exhausted.