St. Hyacinth's Church (Polish: St. Jacek's Church; named after Saint Hyacinth - one of several patron saints of Poland) is located in Warsaw's New Town at Freta 8/10.
It was founded by Dominicans, and is adjoined by Warsaw's largest monastery.
The church is a mixture between styles from both Renaissance and early baroque. It was started in 1603 and completed in 1639.
During the Second World War, the church and monastery were used as a field hospital.
This made them a target for frequent bombing, especially by the Nazis in the Warsaw Uprising.