Dolphin Cruise Lines' Dolphin IV between Caribbean cruises in Miami.
Built in 1956 as the Zim Israel liner Zion. She was sold to the Portuguese Line in 1966 and renamed Amelia de Mello. In 1972 she was sold again to Ulysses Line and converted for cruising, sailing as the Ithaca. In 1979 Dolphin Cruise Line bought her and gave her her final name, Dolphin IV.
In 1998 she was sold to Cape Canaveral Cruise Line, which went defunct in 2000. She was laid up for a few years, and mechanical problems eventually forced her sale to the breakers in 2003, at just under 50 years old.