photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
Marc de Kleijn | all galleries >> Lighthouses >> Lighthouses of France >> Lighthouses of Bretagne > Rochebonne
previous | next


Saint-Ideuc, France

The original lighthouse here was destroyed by the Germans in August 1944. A new lighthouse was built, on the original design, after the war. It became operational in 1948. The light serves as a rear light to the Grand Jardin Light for the Chenal de la Grande Porte.

ARLHS Number: FRA-453
Admirality Number: A1676.1
NGA Number: 114-7984
Build: 1948
Construction: stone
Height: 20 m
GPS: 48 40 14 / -1 58 42

Canon EOS 20D ,Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
1/200s f/10.0 at 17.0mm iso200 full exif

other sizes: small medium large original auto
comment | share