Dolphin Cruise Lines' Dolphin IV between Caribbean cruises in Miami.
Originally Zim Lines' Zion, built in 1956, she was sold to the Portuguese Line as Amelia de Mello in 1966. She was sold again to Ulysses Line in 1972 and converted for cruising, renamed Ithaca. In 1979 she was acquired by Dolphin Cruise Line and recevied her final name, Dolphin IV.
By 1998 she was sold to Cape Canaveral Cruise Line, which went defunct in 2000. She was laid up for a few years, and mechanical problems eventually forced her sale to the breakers in 2003, at just under 50 years old.