photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
gregglee | profile | guestbook | all galleries | recent
Type your message and click Add Comment
It is best to login or register first but you may post as a guest.
Enter an optional name and contact email address. Name
Name Email
help private comment
Jocelynne Littlebear 20-Oct-2011 14:17
Enjoyable gallery. Clever way of itemizing your lineup, too.
TuTmin09-Apr-2008 16:19
Nice gallery. keep them up.
gregglee03-Mar-2008 15:05
Photoshop. It's just a transparent layer added to image then "watermark" placed on it. The letter borders are one pixel wide, one black, one white, so one always shows. I think I made the letter image in Illustrator, but any draw program will do, like MS Paint. It is applied as part of a Photoshop "action" that also resizes, reduces dpi, and compresses to internet quality.
Guest 15-Feb-2008 23:20
What software do you use to put the watermark on you pictures