![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Originally located in Yorkshire, England, and built by the parents of Captain James Cook,
the cottage was brought to Melbourne by Sir Russell Grimwade in 1934.
Astonishingly, each brick was individually numbered, packed into barrels and then shipped to Australia.
Copyright © Richard Chu. All Rights Reserved. Photos may not be used without written permission.
comment | |
Julie Oldfield | 16-Aug-2023 17:42 | |
Walter Otto Koenig | 16-Aug-2023 15:39 | |
Helen Betts | 16-Aug-2023 13:03 | |
joseantonio | 16-Aug-2023 11:04 | |