1. Theophilus Ballard b abt 1804 d aft. 1880
m1 Anna Statia Forrest m2 Catharine m3 Sarah A.
2. John Thomas Ballard b Jan. 2 1830 Fort Deposit, AL d. Point Lookout MD Union Prision abt 1863
m. Margaret Tillery on Feb 10, 1850 (1850 census Lowndes Co AL)
3. John Richard Ballard b Aug.11 1853 Fort Deposit, AL d. Sept 6, 1919
m. Mary Annie Kold b june 26 1855 on Feb 26, 1873 d. Mar 6, 1935
He had 10 Children Joe, Moody Theophilus, Margret, John E, Frank, James, Early died at age 17, Lloyd died at 22 WW11, Annie Bell.
Moody T had 8 children 5 boys 3 girls
4. Moody Theophilus Ballard b. Mar 10 1887 d. 1954 Pensacola, FL (1880 Fort Deposit, Lowndes, Al)
5. Victor Ballard Sr. b. Apr 24, 1909 Seminary, MS d. May 17, 1986 Pensacola, FL
m. Bernice Louise Davidson b. Apr 26, 1911 d. Oct 27, 1997
Ft. Deposit, AL http://fortdeposit.info/EarlyHistory.htm A Ballard Family settled lands just north and northeast of the town limits, in the Gilmer Hills area, sometimes in the early 1800s as an old "Wanted" poster hanging in a Selma museum lists this area as the "Ballard Precinct". Cahaba Land Records show that, in 1832, Alfred Ballard and James Ballard purchased land in S15, 16, 17 in T12 R15. One must remember that, especially in Lowndes County, the date of land sale record, in most cases, was years after the original date of homesteading.