![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
The Ölberg – literally the “oil hill” or “Mount of Olives”– dates from the early 16th century and originally stood in the inner courtyard
of a cloister built around 1512. It was badly damaged by fire, but survived, with a roof erected to prevent complete collapse. The sculptures
were completed in the 19th century. The interior of the Mount of Olives contains a small chapel consecrated to Archangel Michael.
Full EXIF Info | |
Date/Time | 31-Aug-2016 16:58:30 |
Make | Nikon |
Model | NIKON D800 |
Flash Used | No |
Focal Length | 28 mm |
Exposure Time | 1/50 sec |
Aperture | f/9 |
ISO Equivalent | 100 |
Exposure Bias | |
White Balance | |
Metering Mode | |
JPEG Quality | |
Exposure Program | |
Focus Distance |
All images are © Chris Gibbins