![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
The Château de Duingt, also known as the Château Ruphy, after it was bought by the Baron Cypion Ruphy in 1839.
It is located on a small island connected by a causeway to the mainland.
The original castle was built in the 11th century and got its present shape between the 17th and 19th centuries.
All images are © Chris Gibbins
| Laura Milholland | 02-Dec-2015 01:14 | |
| Bea. | 02-Nov-2015 02:12 | |
| Ruth Voorhis | 01-Nov-2015 22:35 | |
| John Shen Photography | 19-Oct-2015 03:56 | |
| fotabug | 03-Oct-2015 00:30 | |