Slightly feral and highly demanding household member whose physical presence is expanded by the amount of shed fur left around the house.
- Naps in teh warmz of teh sunlight
- Coming inside to use teh litter box despite being outside for the whole day because "What, you expects meh to go outside in the dirt like an animal??"
- Being hacked off at everything, everyone and life in general
- Other cats
- Cat killers, otherwise known as vacuum cleaners
- Trips to the vet in carrier cages (Will usually swear "Bengeance!" for this indignity)
- Being put into a cage at the Royal Easter Show (this example is shown post-attempted jail break)
- Empty fuud bowls
No, this is obviously not El Gato (she wouldn't fit into a display cage for a start) but the catitude is similar.