The Dominican convent for nuns in Belz was built in 1743, the part of it is the church of St. Nicolas, which had been used as a storehouse after the WW II.
Only since 1991, after restoration, serves again to the Greek-catholic religion worshippers.
These images may not be used in any form without permission. Copyright © 2004-2020 Jola Dziubinska. All Rights Reserved.