Gdansk Oliwa Archcathedral is dedicated to The Holy Trinity, Blessed Virgin Mary, and St. Bernard.
It was consecrated on 14 August 1594.
The fašade is flanked by two towers, 46-metres tall each, with sharply-edged helmets.
The cathedral is 17.7m high, 19m wide and 107m long (97.6m of the interior itself), which makes it the longest Cistercian church in the world.
It holds works of art in Renaissance, Baroque, Rococo and Classical style of great artistic value.
It is famous with great organ, designed and constructed between the years 1763 and 1788 by Johann Wilhelm Wulff.