Scanned from an albumen print circa 1870
Title on photo "Pisa, Campanile del Duomo"
The Leaning Tower of Pisa, construction started in 1173 and was completed in 1372. The tower was built as a free stand bell tower for the Cathedral of Pisa which was destroyed by fire in 1595
Photo by Enrico Van Lint (1808 - 1884) of Pisa