A complex of three buildings:
A single story Mausoleum with partial basement was built in the 1920's and added on to in the 1950's. This building is full.
A second single story building was built in the 1950's, and is unfinished. This building is also full.
A third more modern three story building with basement is still in use and was built in the 1960's.