The Mausoleum consists of two buildings.
One built circa 1922 is full and no longer in use. It is built in the shape of a "C" has a partial basement and some parts have a second floor.
The newer building dates from the 1950's and is in the shape of a long hall with eight cross corridors and a full basement. It is still in use.